Course Duration: 3 hours x 2 days per week for 24 weeks
Entry Requirements: Must complete an initial assessment and have passed Entry 2
Speaking & Listening:
• Obtaining/Providing specific information
• Following instructions
• Correct pronunciation
• Contribute to discussions
• Be able to gain meaning from text
• Be able to identify the purpose of text
• Be able to find information in text.
• Be able to order words alphabetically
• Be able to produce simple text for a given audience.
• Be able to complete a form.
Speaking & listening: 3 Recorded tasks
Reading: 7 tasks – (Multiple choices) – for main points and events, meaning of words and phrases. Use of images for meaning and alphabetical order (1st and second letter).
Writing: 2 writing task one of which is a form
Present information in an appropriate format for the intended audience.
Structure main points in short paragraphs.
Sequence text chronologically
Use adjectives, punctuation, upper and lower case letters correctly.
Spell correctly and use grammar correctly
Record personal details in a form correctly
Complete a form with open and closed responses correctly.
Progression Routes: Level 1 ESOL Course
If you are interested in this course please contact email@example.com or Tel: (028) 87727648